corpuls.mission is not just a telemedicine solution – it is a medical communication platform in which the patient is brought into the main focus.
Specific knowledge from selected experts and various disciplines is crucial for adequate patient treatment. With corpuls.mission, we draw knowledge together where it is most urgently needed: during a mission.
By combining medical data, chat, video and documentation, all relevant information is collected in one place and can be viewed by the rescuers, physicians and specialists involved.
Specifically designed for the special requirements of preclinical use, corpuls.mission breaks away from old, linear communication channels. It offers the possibility to view diagnostic ECGs and photos of medication plans or mission sites as well as the live curves and vital parameters* of the corpuls3T and corpuls3. All of this in the usual corpuls quality.
Za narudžbu, provjeru cijena i raspoloživosti proizvoda molimo da nas kontaktirate.
The optimal solution for telemedicine – corpuls.mission LIVE enables the exchange of vital parameters* and curves from diagnostic ECGs in real-time from anywhere – to anywhere.
With the telemedicine application corpuls.mission LIVE, you can bring specialist knowledge directly to the mission site in fractions of a second, regardless of how far apart the mission site and the hospital are.
- Smart telemedicine: curves and vital parameters* in real time
- ECGmax: 22 leads from 10 electrodes, vector loops and CEB®
- Automated forwarding and flexible interfaces for data export
- Monitoring of multiple devices and visual display of events
With corpuls.mission LIVE, the specialist in the clinic knows the patient status before the emergency transport even arrives in the emergency room. Through the interaction of the corpuls3T or corpuls3 and corpuls.mission LIVE, the doctor in the clinic can see all the patients curves and parameters in real time while the rescue team is still with the patient. This enables early preparation in the clinic, tailored to the emergency. The curves and parameters measured are also recorded, meaning the specialist can also refer to the screen of the corpuls3T or corpuls3 from an earlier point in time. In addition, trends and events of the connected device are displayed and the corpuls.mission Live Board can also be used to monitor several devices and visualize events.
ECGmax – the new dimension of ECG
In addition to the regular 12-lead ECG, ECGmax offers the option of displaying the posterior, right ventricular and orthogonal leads. With ECGmax you get 22 leads – a real all-round view of the whole heart. Vector loops can also be calculated and displayed. This valuable and currently rarely used vectorcardiogram (VCG) method can be obtained without any additional effort.
Everything at a glance
ECGmax shows the overall condition of the heart using the ingeniously simple Cardiac Electrical Biomarker CEB®. Like a traffic light, the CEB® gives an indication of the patient’s myocardial health in either green, orange or red. To do this, the CEB® measures the extent of myocardial ischemia using the multipolar components of the heart’s actual dipolar electrical field. The CEB® delivers a reliable numerical value in almost real-time. All it takes is 10 seconds of resting ECG measurement.
Communication goes both ways
Communication via corpuls.mission LIVE is not a one-way street: instructions such as medication recommendations or the CEB® value can be sent directly to the rescue team via webMessages. That saves valuable resources. The basic requirement for corpuls.mission LIVE is provided by the corpuls3 ex works on request: a cellular modem according to LTE 4G standard (with SIM card on request) and/or a WLAN interface.
- Certified as a medical device
- Transmission of all curves, vital signs* and the 12-lead resting ECG in real time
- Display, measurement and forwarding of the resting ECG in various formats (e.g. PDF, SCP)
- ECGmax: 22 leads from 10 electrodes, vector loops and CEB®
- Browser-based application
- Save valuable resources with early recommendations and interventions
- Recording of curves and vital signs* of the current mission
- Communication between the rescue team and the clinic
- Separate transfer of patient data and medical data to the server
- End-to-end encryption of patient data
- Secure data transmission based on current TLS standards
- Highest security standards through server hosting (ISO 27001)
- Server failure safety 99.5% (expandable)
The revolutionary communication solution – corpuls.mission CONFERENCE enables mission and patient-related communication via chat, audio and videotelephony according to a completely new principle, optimally tailored to rescuers in the field.
Revolutionary, patient-oriented communication for rescuers:
- Video consultation: live advice from doctors or specialists via videotelephony and chat
- Send pictures, videos, and voice messages
- Tactical units rather than individuals allow easy selection of the required communication partner/s
- Available for web, iOS and Android
CONFERENCE is our unique communication solution for rescuers. The philosophy behind it is revolutionary: The on-site rescuer no longer contacts individuals when they need support, instead they contact tactical units. For example, instead of calling Dr. Smith from the cardiology department of XYZ Hospital, they simply request a cardiologist via CONFERENCE.
If necessary, further specialists will be added. CONFERENCE carries out optimal and patient-oriented live advice from doctors or specialists via videotelephony, audio calls and chat. The first, real communication solution for rescuers is rounded out by the ability to send pictures, videos, and voice messages.
CONFERENCE functions at its best in combination with corpuls.mission LIVE. The tele-emergency physician or the future attending doctor in the targeted hospital can analyse all vital parameters*, ECG data and trends. In addition, the rescue team can exchange information via chat and video conference, transmit photos of medication plans, wounds, send breathing sounds and much more. Before the patient arrives at the hospital, tailored treatment measures can be initiated by the rescue team and optimally prepared in the hospital.
Connection between a corpuls3T or a corpuls3 and CONFERENCE is very simple: just scan the QR code attached to the patient monitor/defibrillator and the two devices will be automatically and clearly assigned to the same mission.
The complete mission documentation from the anamnesis to the handover in a collaborated and interactive form. Everything with just a few clicks. Documentation could not be faster or more effective.
* The transmission of data to corpuls.mission LIVE includes all available curves and vital signs of the corpuls3, excluded those of the corPatch CPR feedback sensor. These data are also not displayed in trends, Live-History and mission reports of corpuls.mission LIVE.